Menopause Community

Perimenopause

I'm 47 yr old female.I've been experiencing excessive sweating and periodic hot flashes.In the last 2-3 years I encounter several missed periods,but however I still have the bloating and cramps without the bleeding.I've taken severeal at home pregnancy test,but they were all negative.My tubes were burned and tied in 1988.I am aware also that I do have an ulcer. Can you please tell me what is going on with me? Am I experiencing Perimenopause?
I am 43 and I been experiencing almost all of the samethings. I feel like my menstral is on but it's not.