Menopause Community

Stopping hormone therapy

I was recently diagnosed with stage 0 breast cancer and have stopped using estrogen replacement.  How long does it take before I will see my menopausal symptoms return?  Its been 30 days since I stopped taking estrogen and I have NO symptoms that I experienced at the start of menopause.  I've been waiting for the hot flashes and insomnia to return which I have read come back with a vengence after getting off hormones.  I actually feel better not taking them.  If the symptoms were to return would it have been by now??
You might have still some estrogen in your body as it can be held in fatty tissues.  Or, you could have moved past that in your menopausal journey.  A lot of women in menopause never have hot flashes.  I  hope they don't come back so you can enjoy your new found health.