Menopause Community
What is menopause doing to your skin?
I'm dry.  Then I have a break out like I'm a teen.  But mostly, things are looking dried up and old.  I know I AM old but is this estrogen declining? What are others experiencing? What kind of face products do you use?  
Water, water and water=drink. Avoid loads of time in the sun.  I wear sunglasses and hats a lot.  I also eat a lot of oily fish.  As far as body washes, lotions= I use products without fragrances.  Nivea is the best.  I wash my face with baby wash.  I know that sounds weird, but it's very mild and I can use it around my eye area.  Mature skin is very delicate and I just think most women make the mistake by putting all the overpriced creams and lotions on the face and around their eyes.  I consider most it junk loaded with things that can irritate the skin.  I say keep it simple.  
Forgot=avoid tons of sugar, caffeine and alcohol.  Sleep=priceless.
Thanks zonnyC.  You give the best advice!!  :>))))