concerned....please help?

had diarrhea/watery diarrhea on friday and noticed i was also spotting vaginally.

this is now day four of having the spotting although no diarrhea since then until this morning.

spotting is brown and some red, i am due for my period in about 10 days but i am fairly sure i have already ovulated for the month a week and a half ago [i can tell when i ovulate, trust me haha]

should i be concerned? has anyone else gone through this at all? there is not enough spotting for a pad, etc. but when i wipe, there is a decent amount of it.

i want to point out that i am 34 years old and do not believe i am going through menopause or the stages before it, but it was mentioned to me in a facebook group so i figured maybe i would ask here