Menopause Community

is it normal

hi. I m 25 n i am a virgin. My period lasted for just 3 days. 1st day was a normal flow n rest 2 day had light period. It z quite unusual since my period lasts fr minimum of 5 days with the heavy flow on day 2. Wat can b the reason for this.
Women's cycles can vary each month and that can be normal. If your cycles continue to change, check in with your doctor, but variations are normal.
Maybe your stressed out? try relaxing i a bit enjoy yourself hun (:
um nt realy stressed. Can thr b any other reason for it. Plus i had couple of wet dreaming before actualy my period started. I know this z kind of weird bt it hapend
Hello Dear,
yes this will happen sometimes. Even i experience the same. So don't worry. Try to relax your body. Take proper diet food. Do regular Exercise. Exercise will help you to main you periods cycle.
Take care