kow labido

can menopause affect my sexual desire?
Oh definately. My sex drive is about 0 right now
So was mine for 16 years after my hysterectomy.  You can get it back with Testosterone and estrogen.  I did and it's better than ever!  I believe in quality of life and my quality of life is incredible once I added the Testosterone to the estrogen.

The method of delivery I chose are pellets inserted under the skin of my hip.  It's done in my doctors office and takes about 10 minutes.  

Now I want and enjoy sex more than ever in my life!
Thanks! I have an appt. with my ob/gyn this month. I'll talk to him about the pellets. I have been on hormone therapy since my hysterectomy 6 years ago.he put me on a different kind a year ago, one with testosterone. It worked for a while, but doesn't seem to be helping much now. I'm a newlywed and my poor husband is really worried as I am too.

You are reading content posted in the Menopause Community