Menopause Community

low sex drive

my name is rida and i am 26 years old and i have one baby of 3 years, before one year i have vaginal infection i was go to my gynecologist she prescribed me some anti fungal medicines after one month i was recovered but i feel vaginal dryness and i also feel that my vaginal walls gradually getting thin and i feel gradually with the passage of 5 to 6 months i feel uncomfortable sex with my husband due to low sex drive , kindly help me wt to do , wt should i use to recover my sexual health ...      

Hi Ridaa,

One idea to to go back to your gynecologist. Tell your gynecologist
basically the comments you have shared here in this post. There
are products on the market that can help with this issue and no
doubt your gynecologist will also have some ideas for you. Be well. Eve