Aa
A
A
Close
menopause
Hi  i am a 48 yrs old last may i started with hotflashes during the day I had been dealing with the night sweats since i was about 42 but only had to change my sheets once now i get the hot flashes all day long and the night sweats with hot flashes wow!!
this has been going on for almost a year oops and i forgot to say no more menstral cycles My hot flashes are so intense i can not go back to sleep i am up at least 3 to 4 times in a night changing sheets and my clothes where i live it is cold right now so when the hot goes away i freeze as i am soaked. I have been using estroven which i must say has decreesed some of my hot flashes, the night time seems to be the worst for me i am wondering what else i could use naturally that may help me more i have been useing maximine strenght estroven which has 80mg of black cohash i also take prime rose oil and flax seed so far nothing seems to be decreasing the night time problem can i take more black cohosh how much is too much i also take persciption meds as i suffer  with severe chronic back and leg pain,  i have at least 10 to 15migraine headaches a month,,  I have even been exercising as i was told that this may help.
Does or has anyone tryed any natural supplement that really does work what about the bio-identical hormone replacement theripy has any one tryed this. I would just like to get maybe 2 nights of good sleep i run on three hours of sleep everyday for the last 8 months anyone with info i would truly appriciate any advice i will not go on hormone replacfement theripy through ob as i was also diagnoised with the micocalcifications still waiting for my 6 month check up on that also..       best reguard C    
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Menopause Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand