menopause
Hi  i am a 48 yrs old last may i started with hotflashes during the day I had been dealing with the night sweats since i was about 42 but only had to change my sheets once now i get the hot flashes all day long and the night sweats with hot flashes wow!!
this has been going on for almost a year oops and i forgot to say no more menstral cycles My hot flashes are so intense i can not go back to sleep i am up at least 3 to 4 times in a night changing sheets and my clothes where i live it is cold right now so when the hot goes away i freeze as i am soaked. I have been using estroven which i must say has decreesed some of my hot flashes, the night time seems to be the worst for me i am wondering what else i could use naturally that may help me more i have been useing maximine strenght estroven which has 80mg of black cohash i also take prime rose oil and flax seed so far nothing seems to be decreasing the night time problem can i take more black cohosh how much is too much i also take persciption meds as i suffer  with severe chronic back and leg pain,  i have at least 10 to 15migraine headaches a month,,  I have even been exercising as i was told that this may help.
Does or has anyone tryed any natural supplement that really does work what about the bio-identical hormone replacement theripy has any one tryed this. I would just like to get maybe 2 nights of good sleep i run on three hours of sleep everyday for the last 8 months anyone with info i would truly appriciate any advice i will not go on hormone replacfement theripy through ob as i was also diagnoised with the micocalcifications still waiting for my 6 month check up on that also..       best reguard C