Aa
A
A
A
Close
Menopause Community
3.08k Members

per-menopause help

I'm 26 years old, i have a problem, i started becoming irregular in 2004 but i would only be late like a week or two, in the past year it started getting further apart and now i have haven't had a cycle since jan 25th, been to the doctor i'm not pregnant, i have high cholesterol though and my pap came back normal, i'm hot all the time even with the air on, the doctor did put me on medroxyprogesterone 10mg  for 10 days which ended on saturday april 17th  i think it's 5 days after when i should know if it will work but so far nothing..... not sure what could be wrong, i have read that i could be in the early stages of perimenopause which can start in the late 20's with hormonal imbalance... any advise out there
1 Responses
i read what you said im 33 and heving almost the same promblems but i have these very bad hot sweat how are you copy with what your going through  nish27
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.