Menopause Community

per-menopause help

I'm 26 years old, i have a problem, i started becoming irregular in 2004 but i would only be late like a week or two, in the past year it started getting further apart and now i have haven't had a cycle since jan 25th, been to the doctor i'm not pregnant, i have high cholesterol though and my pap came back normal, i'm hot all the time even with the air on, the doctor did put me on medroxyprogesterone 10mg  for 10 days which ended on saturday april 17th  i think it's 5 days after when i should know if it will work but so far nothing..... not sure what could be wrong, i have read that i could be in the early stages of perimenopause which can start in the late 20's with hormonal imbalance... any advise out there
i read what you said im 33 and heving almost the same promblems but i have these very bad hot sweat how are you copy with what your going through  nish27