Men's Health Community

When should I take testosterone replacement?

I am a 41 year old mail that is experiencing pretty much an absent libido. My testosterone is 321 as of my last labs. Although this is within "normal range", it is at the low end of normal and certainly low for my age according to my research. At what point should I ask for testosterone replacement therapy? Should I just be within normal range or shoot for optimum levels. Thanks.
You should get on testosterone replacement when you're 40 years old. Once you hit 40, your body just doesn't produce testosterone like it used to and will continue to decline over time. Your sex drive should go up and you're going to feel like you're in your 20s again.
A related discussion, how do i get trt was started.