Men's Health Community

16, will i still grow?

I’m 16, around 170cm and weigh ~56kg. My feet and hands have not grown in two years (I know because I still fit the same shoes). However despite this I know my height has grown. Have I hit my growth spurt? Or am I still waiting? Or maybe have I already had my growth spurt?
just eat your calories worth, you’re only 16 years old you have atleast another 9 years to grow. Don’t worry too much my friend.
9years? I thought puberty stops around 18-19?
you stop growing once you hit 21 you still have a few more years just eat a lot of veggies and fruits and milk. Some people even stop growing around the age 23. Just depends on gentics. And you can even start taking some vitamins to never hurts! Don’t worry to much about it you still got some more growing to do!