Men's Health Community
14k Members

2 small penis bumps for as long I can remember. what could it be?

I have 2 small bumps on shaft of penis, one is on frontside and one is backside. They don't get inflamed or sore but they get puss built up inside and I clean it out everyday or when needed. I should also mention my penis is intact (not circumsized). I plan to go to doctor soon but wanted to get your opinion on the matter and if it's possible to have something like this removed? I don't think it is a sexually transmitted disease or anything but I can't be to sure. They don't look like any STD's as I have seen on google images. They are just 2 small bumps with a hole in the middle that puss residue that builds up inside. I can post a picture if needed. I appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you!