Viagra, or any of the PDE5's is probably not the correct treatment for ED in a man of your age. Lloyd's will always sell you drugs, that's what they do.
95% of erectile dysfunction in a man of your age is caused by Performance Anxiety. The remaining 5% -- diabetes, venous leak and so on are very rare.
What you have is easy to fix. Just take intercourse off the menu for a while. No performance no anxiety. Good luck. Hope this helps..
So I am told! I have been given a list of vitamins that may help too. Thank you for your help!