Men's Health Community

A bruise that didn't want to heal

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but I totally had no idea where this should be posted.

I was around 8 when I was riding my BMX and I had a very bad accident, I literally fell of the front of the bike and straight on my knees. I am 15 now.

I have since then had a purplish/blueish bruise with blood spots, now when I press really hard on the bruise it doesn't hurt as much but you can visibly see the blood fading away for like 3 seconds and then it just comes back!

I never really worried about this as it has not proven to be any problem as its on my knee, but I would like to get this sorted and I have no clue how this can be treated, an operation or something? I looked on the net and it seems like the blood vessel has bust and it never healed again.

So guys what do you think this is and how can this be treated?
thanks for query. Normally the bruise can not last this long. This needs to be something else. Please get your self examined for this by your physician. Some local skin problem could also be the reason.

Wishing you good health.