Men's Health Community

After i masturbate my penis swells i am a guy

Im 13 5ft tall i am supposed to hit puberty pretty late. When i master bate it does not feel all that great and i do not ***.  Every time i have ever masturbated my penis swells up hugley i have a small penis compared to my friends if that matters. The thing is it swells up near the tip and stays that way for almost 24 h " i am circumsized" it has never hurt and i have allways had to trouble urinating i use lotion also it does not hurt but it gets really red and feels really warm i know its not part of an irection because my penis is usally an inch thick and can swell up tp 2.5 sometimes it hase never been a problem till recently this time it swelled bigger and the swelling was harder not erection harder cause it lasted many houres i could see it bumb up in certain places PLEES HELP ME IM REALY SCARED i dont want to talk to my parents but should i show my docter oh ya the more recent one i sometimes got throbing pains for a small time HELP PLZ i know my profile says im a girl i just dont know how to change that
Hi, I have three grown boys and along the way they have also had issues. Not like yours though.. But, I have a question. You say recently.. you are swelling. When you masterbate, do you notice that you are ejackulating.. is there anything coming out? You also said you have a problem urinating. My husband use to get clogged up. He would massaqge the head of his penis to break up anything that got built up. He would notice this as.. when he would urinate, his urine would go all directions.. Most parents expect there sons/daughters to masterbate, but it is not something most parents will talk to there kids about, because its kind of like a parents code to give the budding child privacy. Talk to your father about this. Also, had a thought.. My ex husband use to masterbate so long that he got very raw, I dont know if he had swelling or not.. Before you start, do you have an errection? You can also do a search under swelling penis and see if someting comes up. Please talk to your dad about this.. My boys came to me first about these things, but we were always open to talk about anything.. Good luck.
Yes when i masterbate sometimes clear slightly stickey stuff comes out and it smells wierd that is very rare though and i pretty sure it sperm and urin combined allot of the time urin just comez out and i most of types it wrong because i ment to say i have no trouble uranating after and it does not really hurt and i can stop all this from happening
   There seems to be some problem, you should talk to your doctor, the blood does not seem to go back after erection.
Solace