Men's Health Community

Are all hair follicles equally as sensitive to Testosterone?

Okay I am almost 20 years old and still can't grow a beard. Well, I can grow "some" stubble but it's only under my chin and it grows EXTREMELY slow. So I tried doing a bit of research about facial hair and what i found was that usually, the level of testosterone in your body is not the issue, it's how sensitive your hair follicles are to responding to the hormone. So why is it that my facial hair grows extremely slow while hair on other parts of my body grow much faster? For example, my pubic and chest hair grows quite fast. Is this because certain follicles are more sensitive to testosterone than others?