Men's Health Community

At the end of urinating, I suddently had a blockage at the tip...

So it was a regular pee, and at the end, I felt something get lodged at the tip, and it made my urine spray in a different direction. It also hurt a lot when I squeezed the tip of my urethra.

I pulled apart my meatus, to discover a bunch of yellowish items stuck there..

I was able to pull them out with my fingers, and they were not hard, but rather crumbled quite easily in my fingers..

http://puu.sh/rFggi/418d6e58ac.jpg
http://puu.sh/rFgh9/6e9f11cb0c.jpg

So these are not kidney stones, as a) they were soft, and b) I didn't feel them travelling down - The first time I noticed them was when they got stuck at the tip of my urethra..

They must have been floating around my bladder and only came down when I finished voiding.. I've never experienced anything like this before :/

Pain was gone as soon as I removed them. I don't really any any specimens to show due to their crumbly nature..

Any ideas??

History:
I did have groin pain recently from heavy lifting
I did 2 10 days of anti biotics due to staph epidermis bacteria in semen.

Today, my first urine flow wasn't great - I had to push my bladder to force the rest out as I didn't feel relief by the time it stopped naturally.

Urine has been fine since then..

G
Your going to have to see a dr in person for a proper exam. You might have some kind of secondary infection, or still have the first as the meds might not have fully killed it. I can only speculate. Go see a dr in person if you can.