Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.8k Members

BLOATING

I am age 23, male, 5ft 11 and weight 11stone 11lbs.

I run or play football about 3-4 times a week each session around 30-40 minutes. I drink approximately 2 litres of water a day. My diet is great, I am eating granola cereal in the morning, brown pasta and chicken/salad for lunch and then for dinner I have chicken and brown rice/brown pasta. I tend to switch up the deals by adding broccoli instead of salad or fish instead of chicken.

My stomach is always bloated and it looks like I am pregnant. It has been like this for a good 6 months now and I have even gone to a point of hardly eating anything and it is still the same. It very annoying and depressing.

Can anyone share any thoughts on this and how I can get rid of it and have a flat stomach? I have been googling water retention, visceral fat etc and done the remedies for them for still no change?
1 Responses
Have you been on prednisone?  This will cause it along with sedentary life style and over eating.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.