Men's Health Community

BLOATING

I am age 23, male, 5ft 11 and weight 11stone 11lbs.

I run or play football about 3-4 times a week each session around 30-40 minutes. I drink approximately 2 litres of water a day. My diet is great, I am eating granola cereal in the morning, brown pasta and chicken/salad for lunch and then for dinner I have chicken and brown rice/brown pasta. I tend to switch up the deals by adding broccoli instead of salad or fish instead of chicken.

My stomach is always bloated and it looks like I am pregnant. It has been like this for a good 6 months now and I have even gone to a point of hardly eating anything and it is still the same. It very annoying and depressing.

Can anyone share any thoughts on this and how I can get rid of it and have a flat stomach? I have been googling water retention, visceral fat etc and done the remedies for them for still no change?
Have you been on prednisone?  This will cause it along with sedentary life style and over eating.