Men's Health Community

Balanitis

What are my chances of having Balanitis due to a bacterial infection if I've taken three UTI tests in a span of a few days, and each time came up negative for Leukocytes and Nitrites.

I have a little swelling (and redness) by my penis hole which is supposedly a sign of Balanitis. The swelling is minor and looks a little like someone skin when getting out of a long bath.

From my understanding, bacterial Balanitis occurs from an infection going through the pee hole. But than someone would likely have plenty of dead white blood cells (leukocytes) in their urine. I am a huge hypochondriac who cant afford to go to a doctor for this.

As far as I'm aware, I don't have diabetes or skin problems. Definitely don't think it's a sexually transmitted disease (I have not had any sexual contact). Hoping it's a fungal infection because I could take OTC anti fungal cream.

So, back on topic, what are my chances of having bacterial Balanitis if I test negative for Leukocytes and Nitrites?