Men's Health Community

Balanitis

I believe I have Balanitis. I’ve tried antifungal cream for 4 days now and I just took 150mg of fluconzole 2 days ago.. i still see zero improvement.. should I start other treatments like antibiotics
Are you working with a doctor and did they concur with your diagnosis? Usually they examine and look at the appearance and if you have discharge they swab it.  It depends on what is going on as to what they prescribe. There can be infections that would indicate an antibiotic choice.  Have you switched soap to make sure that isn't aggravating it? But if you aren't better, then yes, see your doctor for follow up care and change in treatment.
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.