Men's Health Community

Big red spots in my glans

Hello expert!
Explaining my case:
7 Months ago I had unprotected oral sex with a boy, he said one week later that he had some little spots in his glans and he didn't knew what was that, but was afraid that I could've contracted it. Then I waited, and after two weeks I started to see little red spots appearing in my glans. I tried Herpes cream, Ketoconazole for fungus. Nothing seemed to heal it(I felt no pain, only a slightly itchy sensation in one side of my glans, the little red spots) one month later they're gone.
And now, 7 months ago they're back, I started using cetoconazol again, and like 3 days, they're gone.
It was alright, but now I have a boyfriend and we have some anal sex relations. And now I see big red dots, more then 2 weeks (picture), and cetoconazol is not working this time, I tried Fluconazol yesterday, seemed to diminish a lot, but when I ejaculate, they're were all back there.
I don't know what to do, last week my boyfriend saw it and said what was that, I didn't knew what to say, I getting crazy.
Please help me doctor (Another doctor in a similar case said could be yeast infection)
Thanks in advance!