Men's Health Community

Bizarre symptoms

I hurt my neck then my eyes were extremely painful and lost my upward gaze for two years. I started to get extremely cold feet indoors to the point I could not wear a shoe or sock because it kept the coldness in and made it worse. then my hands where extremely cold, in the summer they would both go numb in the air conditioning numbness all over my face burning sensation in my legs chronic neck pain and tongue going numb face feeling like Novacaine numb all this happening during the same time Took about two years for it to get extremely better still to this day doctors have no idea although they found a cyst on my penal gland other than that it's just been like an episode of "house" and it causes secondary anxiety that made it almost like I did not want to live anymoreI still have no idea what caused this I am much better although I do get residual symptoms from time to time especially in my eyes and in my feet if anybody has any clue to what is happening to me please do tell thank you
     Hope you would have got your treatment from neurologists. Some of your symptoms are similar to the neurological disorder known as neuromyelitis optica (NMO), but if it were, your doctors should have told you. You can Google to get more details on NMO, hope yours is an isolated incident and that you will recover fully in due course.

Good luck,

Solace