Men's Health Community

Bladder condition.

Hello guys, please am having strange feelings in my bladder overtime. I have this acidic/ allergic feeling inside of it. When I want to fart, it feels as if it comes from the bladder down to the anus.... Please I need more clarification on this issues..And tell me what to do... Please it frustrating everyday.
You were having bladder issues back in June.  The suggestion then was to see your doctor.  Have you done that yet?  Having issues with gas such as you describe sound like colon problems.  https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions/g/gas-in-the-digestive-tract.html  You don't have gas from your bladder.