Men's Health Community

Bleeding from the dorsal penis

I am 24 year old male and I masturbate once every 2 days. I had an active sex life till the last 2 months.
The problem started when I was asleep last night. In the middle of the night I suspect to scratched off and accidentally broke a minute zitt like thing which I thought was not serious. I woke up feeling my legs wet and when I checked it I was drained in blood, I tried cleaning it off but the blood flow never stopped. It seems the blood gushes from a point with no visible cut (just a needle point) right above a dorsal vein.
I tried cleaning the blood and seems like I lost a lot of blood and the blood never seem to clot even after 5 hours. I attended the wound by cleaning it and dressing tightly to control blood flow. I also drank a lot of water just to keep myself hydrated. I cant get an erection ad my hands seems to strain on my joints. I need tips to make the blood clot and I want to know if i need to worry about it. Help please before I bleed out.