Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.9k Members

Blown Superfical Dorsal Vein...Help

I blew my superficial dorsal vein on top left of my penis.. I did it injecting drugs into my ****, more on that later. My question is i got small clot about size of pea at first, didnt hurt. About 2 hrs later its now about size of quarter red swolen, few more hours basiclly same size but now turning black and blue. Very little pains tried get erection once to see if my **** was broke only got 1/3 erection but i didnt press the matter and just the sight of it was making me nervous hence lack of erection. (I think) Next morning (now) basiclly same size on the clot, only change in color darker of course lol. Doesnt hurt when touched or anything but me left testicle since this morning hurts a bit not much. This is only my second time doing this im 30/W I did it for the old lady first time. I did it I lasted longer felt like nothing in this world and semen came out slow like lava instead of my usual 12 gauge shot gun lol. I know its stupid but hay such is life I never will again, but im worried about clots, heal time, treatment without hospital ( Can u say embarrassing. Lol) et cetera. I came to conclusion its superfica dorsal vein by research, diagrams, et cetera. Does this sound right if so what should I do. Or am i wrong and this sounds like something else? Thank you for time and consideration on this, you guys and this site rock!

This discussion is related to penile dorsal vein problem?.
1 Responses
Update I think the mild testicle pain i stated is actually my groun area actually, under my penis left side between testicles and penis. Also I said clot doesnt hurt when touched(Gently of course) thats true but being that I have clot near front of penis on left side, my penis has been getting a little dull ache, due to the clot? Ohh and I can still see the dorsal vein i was using further down my shaft so i didnt totally kill it! Adding this cause i need best diagnosis, I can get.. Thank you so much guys.
Have an Answer?
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.