Born with only one testicle

I am quite concerned about my medical condition of being born with only one testicle.  As a child, it did not bother me as much as it does now as an adult.  Originally the doctors thought my second testicle was undescended but eventually discovered that I had only one testicle.  It does not bother me so much medically, but it does bother me esthetically.  I look fairly lopsided and have heard about prosthetic testicles.  I would like to know more about them and if this could be a solution, at least cosmetically.  Mike
In all likelihood you were born with an undescended testicle that eventually atrophied to the point where it can't be identified.

Yes, there are silicone prostheses that can be implanted through a simple procedure. A small incision is made in the scrotum and the prosthesis is sutured into place. Any urologist could help you with this.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.