Can handshake transmit virus

I was in a supermarket and a pimp shook my hand. In 1 minute I immediately applied my dettol hand sanatizer (containing alcohol denat) on my hand. When I came home I thoroughly washed my hand with antibaterial handwash.
I would want to know is there any risk of me being infected with any sexual virus such hepatitis hpv or herpes????Because right after washing my hand's I had lunch and I used my hands for the meal.
sounds to me like you are OCD I know this because I have the same thoughts. I done my research no hands do not transmit virus unless he had a open cut on his hand and it was bleeding a lot of blood and you had a open cut on your hand and you both where holding hands for a long period of time with blood then yes. Other then that no serious virus can be transmitted threw a handshake. You could probably get a cold or flu. But that’s about it