Men's Health Community

Can stopping Penis Enhancement exercises cause you to have a worse erection than you had before?

I am 22years old, after smoking about 6 times a day and working out off and on for the pass 3 years i stopped smoking two months ago and started working out and running 5 times a week, I feel much better have alot more energy and stamina, about five weeks ago however I decided to start doing Penis Exercises to increase my size and the strength of my erections.. after doing Kegels, Wally Wally ups and Jelqing for about 3 weeks  my erections did begin to become bigger and harder but i realized that masturbation began feeling alot better and i was cuming much faster than usual...and my penis did not stand up as straight as it use to for as long as it use to without any stimulation...after reading an article from a Dr. Lin  that said that Kegels make premature ejaculation worse and other exercises causes  irreversible damage to your penis i got scared and decided to stop PE. But since ive stopped my erections are not as strong or as hard as they were while i was doing the exercises or as it was before i started...I have been away from my girl friend for the pass 2 months which is why i have been masturbating and watching porn etc...and I started doing these exercises and stopped smoking and started working out more cause i wanna have really great sex with her when i see her again a few weeks from now. But it seems that ive somehow given myself erectile dsyfunctions and premature ejaculation what can i do to reverse this fast....
ok maybe it isn't as bad as premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction but.. something is wrong.