Can't stay hard during sex?

I have been having a recent problem during sexual encounters. During foreplay I get hard just like normal, and during oral sex I have no problems staying fully erect. However, once it comes to sex, I seem to lose the erection almost instantly, and rarely seem to get it back. It gets even worse when I bring condoms into the situation, and can almost never keep hard for condoms.

There is a catch though. If I have been with a partner through multiple encounters, I somehow am able to stay hard without any problems and can perform just fine. It seems that it might have something to do with new partners. Any advice?
it is very common when anxious ,and if you aint anxious with a new partner when are ya ? you should still use condoms though , try stamina gel or similar  good luck x x
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.