Men's Health Community

Chest Pain and Anxiety?

Hi, I'm a 24 year old male. I've been having sharp, cramp type pains around the left side of my chest. I get them in my upper back, neck and face sometimes as well. I've had multiple panic attacks in which i get strong heart palpitations. My blood pressure its typically a bit high. Heart rate is normally low, I exercise frequently and eat healthy. I weight 190 pounds and am 6 ft tall. I'm currently working with my cardiologist to make sure there's nothing organically wrong with me heart. I was hoping to get some second opinions. The sharp pains i get on the left side of my chest feel as if they're coming from my heart and it really worries me. I'm also apparently suffering from performance anxiety with my significant other. What type of anxiety is this and what can I do in the mean time to work on it? I'm definitely a very anxious person, but I can even get the pains when I'm in a calm and rested state. I notice when I don't sleep well the pains and feelings are worse.
Relaxation exercises, meditation, yoga, self-hypnosis, music, mountain walking and psychotherapy. For performance anxiety erectile dysfunction take intercourse off the menu for a while.