Men's Health Community

Confused about Molluscum, herpes, genital wart or syphills

I recieved unprotected oral from a street hooker after 2 day I had a single bump/ papule on my penis corona I went to my family doc he said it was nothing I went to another walk in they referred me to a dermatologist he took a look and said it looks like Molluscum contagiosum. And treated it liquid nitrogen now it gone. My
Only concern now is since he didn’t test it what could Molluscum resemble and also can you treat herpes syphills or a genital wart with liquid nitrogen?
A genital wart, yes.  Herpes or syphilis, no.  Since you have already been advised EXTENSIVELY in the STDs forum, I'll leave it at that.  
I have had warts removed with liquid nitrogen so yes.Thats the best alternative
Thanks for the reply’s but my only question is can Molluscum and a genital wart look exactly the same? What are the differences? Thanks
Since we don't allow graphic photos, and also, we aren't able to diagnose, we suggest you consult Google images to help you identify the difference in various skin lesions.

********** THREAD CLOSED **********
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us.