Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.9k Members

Crack on forskin of Penis

Hello, I have small cracks developed on my Penis forskin and those have become deep from last 2 days .. I have not had intercourse but I had flu last 2 weeks and I cld see my skin dry their and I did mastrubate which has elevated those cracks and now they are deep (I m not doing any mastrubation/sex for days). I dont have any white discharge but the skin is swolen on the penil forehead (I am un circumcised 40 year male). I have jsut started using clotrimazole cream since 1 day. Any help on this. Picture attachde
1 Responses
Pic didn't come through.  These things happen.  Have you recently used a different detergent, soap, condom, or lubricant?  Fragrances in particular can be allergenic to many people.  They can be quite irritating especially under a foreskin. Try soaking your unit in warm water with (unflavored) oatmeal in it twice daily for a few days.  Apply a neutral non-fragranced skin cream, and maybe some triple antibiotic ointment mixed in.
1 Comments
It sounds like you have a fungus infection. Give the clotrimizole cream time to work.
Have an Answer?
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.