Men's Health Community

Discomfort in left side of groin.

I feel discomfort in left side of groin when bladder is full.  Earlier it was feeling like something is stuck at left side of groin but now after I increased drinking water this is very less noticeable. Sometime there was pinching pain at left side of groin and sometime no pain or discomfort. I also happen to have a slight lower back pain with it and sometime it come in upper thigh.

While sitting I feel a little pressure on left side of groin and a little discomfort. There are no lumps when I checked and no swelling anywhere.

6 months earlier I had pain in left testicle and lower back pain and come to know it was kidney stone.  But no other infection or vericocele.  Could this be kidney stone or anything else I am afraid thinking about vericocele?

I have a little relief after increasing my intake of water.