Hello, i`m 62 years old, i have been using viagra and cialis over the course of 20 yrs, Now i get erections, but they don`t last long, i have sex maybe once a week, i`m thinking about adding yohimbe to the mix, any suggestions on how to take the yohimbe, with the cialis?or viagara? Thank you.
I strongly suggest that before you start taking yohimbe you schedule a visit with your doctor.  Yohimbe has several potential negative side effects.  I also wonder about the long term use of Viagra and Cialis, since you started with them at a fairly young age.  If you haven't had a checkup for over a year, start out with that for an overall health assessment.  You can mention your erection situation at that time or then see a urologist.  Of course, as you know, curtailing smoking would be a great benefit to your health.    

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community