Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

E.D

I am 47. From the age of 43, I develop E.D. Then I didnot check my Blood Sugar. After two year I did and I found to be a Diabetic and I have Hypertension also. From then onward I regularly take medecine for both. I am also having Premature Ezaculation.
I will be very much grateful to you if you can help me.
2 Responses
271792 tn?1334983257
Good Morning!

For whatever reason, you are in the wrong forum to get feedback on your problem.

This is a suggestion forum set up by MedHelp to help them make changes, improvements, etc.

I can suggest that you go to the main page and you will see a forum for ED, where you will find advice and suggestions on your problem.

Best of luck.
Hey City:

Not sure where IBKleen gets the posting info?  Straight above this posting under Men's Health Community it clearly states this community is definitely related to your top.

At any rate, I'm 45 and have been experience ED for about 5 years.  I was finally diagnosed with thyroid issues that definitely relate to ED.  With treatment it usually comes back however I have not.  I will take the information you stated and have more tests ran, ie blood sugar, etc.  You may want to have your thyroid levels checked.

Best of luck!
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.