Men's Health Community

E.D

I am 47. From the age of 43, I develop E.D. Then I didnot check my Blood Sugar. After two year I did and I found to be a Diabetic and I have Hypertension also. From then onward I regularly take medecine for both. I am also having Premature Ezaculation.
I will be very much grateful to you if you can help me.
Good Morning!

For whatever reason, you are in the wrong forum to get feedback on your problem.

This is a suggestion forum set up by MedHelp to help them make changes, improvements, etc.

I can suggest that you go to the main page and you will see a forum for ED, where you will find advice and suggestions on your problem.

Best of luck.
Hey City:

Not sure where IBKleen gets the posting info?  Straight above this posting under Men's Health Community it clearly states this community is definitely related to your top.

At any rate, I'm 45 and have been experience ED for about 5 years.  I was finally diagnosed with thyroid issues that definitely relate to ED.  With treatment it usually comes back however I have not.  I will take the information you stated and have more tests ran, ie blood sugar, etc.  You may want to have your thyroid levels checked.

Best of luck!