Ejaculate too fast when masturbating, what will happen in sex?

I have noticed that when I masturbate I ejaculate rather fast... between an interval of 1-2 minutes. I want to know how this will affect me during sex... will I ejaculate as quickly as I do when I masturbate?

I'm concerned as I would like to enjoy sexual intercourse and not experience premature ejaculation or ... fast ejaculation...whatever the term is.

If this is actually unusual for masturbation and if it will affect me during intercourse, what can I do to last longer? Nothing 'drug' related please.
Do not be concerned with your sexual future, as that will come soon enough.  Masturbation and having sex with a woman, for instance, are two different situations.  How you are doing now will not necessarily transfer to future relations, so do not worry now about what will happen down the road.  Of course, it might be beneficial if you want to try to slow down your orgasm now as you masturbate through self-control, if you have an interest in that, but it is not necessary.
Ok, thank you for the response. If I do want to slow down on my orgasm, what are the best ways to start doing this? I mean like if there is any particular exercises that are for this situation.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.