Erectile Disfunction at 21 Years Old???

I'm 21 and I would say maybe 6 months ago I noticed a decrease in my sex drive... I didn't want to masturbate as much. Now when i try to masturbate it's really hard for me to get and erection and sometimes I loose it completely. However when I'm with my girlfriend she can get me hard just fine but if she stops and if we walk to another room I'll go soft really quick. I'll also add that I have a testicular varacacele (sp?) and I just got a varacacele embolization done two weeks ago to have it fixed.... Thoughts?
Did the vericoceles or erectile dysfunction get any worse after the  Vericocele Embolization?
noticed no change since the surgery
Hi Ant147. Because of your sinthoms (specially having problems getting erected even with porn) i would like to know if you took SSRI (Antidepressants), Propecia/Finasteride (Anti-hairloss) or Accutane (Anti-acné) anytime in the past?
i've never taken any type of medication other then an allergy pill
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.