Men's Health Community

Excessive Semen Discharge

I am 31 and lately i have excessive semen discharge. Is it caused of too much masturbation. I do it once a day. Sometimes when i get out of bed, i have lots of it. Even when i am working, it doesn't stop. When i pass urine, it hurts and also when i have intercourse.
Being attracted to the opposite sex and wanting to find out more about them are perfectly healthy and normal for a person of your age, and this is the time when you begin to be attracted towards girls. Most men will develop some form of sexual dysfunction at various times throughout life. These erection problems can be attributed to stress, anxiety, fatigue, medical issues or a pre-occupation with work or some other aspect of their lives. A process of erection involves your brain, nerves, hormones, and blood vessels. Anything that interferes with these can lead to problems getting an erection.Emotional causes are common in younger men while physical causes are common in older men. Low levels of testosterone can also cause erection problems. You should try to keep yourself busy in creative activities like sports and career. Stay away from magazines and commercials which talk about porn. Also avoid company of friends who discuss about it. Exercise daily and practice yoga. That will help you in self control. Your symptoms will gradually decrease if you follow all these things. Pain during ejaculation and urination can be due to pathological conditions like ureithritis, kidney stones and prostatitis.If the problem is severe it is best to contact a counselor or a doctor. I really hope it helps.
Best wishes!