Men's Health Community
14k Members

Fairly large spot on lower part of the foreskin that has turned purple

Hi there, I've never posted anything on a site such as this, so you can probably tell how worried I am. I'm 16 and have never had sex.
A few days ago, I noticed a large spot on the lower part of my foreskin/penis and it was red and also seemed to be puss filled. I made sure it was clean the past few days and was afraid to squeeze. Yesterday when I was in the bath it wasn't to sore to touch so I squeezed a tiny bit but nothing happened as I was afraid to do it any harder. Then this morning when I woke up it has turned a very dark purple at the top.

Please help as I am really stressing out.
COMMUNITY LEADER
id'e get that looked at by a Dr for sure maybe harmless but for peace of mind it's well worth it , take care