Men's Health Community

Fat loss

So im 19. Since I've been in college I have been exercising everyday for an hour. And to mention I was a very slim person. But time passed and I wasn't eating enough and Sleepin enough. This happined from august through the next year up until April. I have became shinniier and have no facial fat and my face look gaunt. How do I restore facial fat? How many times do I have to eat and how long?

SN: my head got smaller
It sounds like you have lost your appetite or else you are not absorbing well.  You could have vitamin and mineral deficiencies.  

When I had malnutrition because gallbladder stones made me nauseated and robbed me of my appetite, this was how I was thinking - what's the formula for putting on weight?  I had no drive to eat, but I felt like I was caving in all the time.  I was anemic and low in vitamin D.  Turned out I also had Celiac disease causing malnutrition.  
Your profile says you are a woman, but you are posting under men's health.  
I'm not a women I just made a quick account
You have to eat at regular interval of 3 hour. start with light food then move slightly  to heavy.