Men's Health Community

Generic Viagra questions and Answers about Impotence problem

I have been taking Generic Viagra Online  try to use good pharmacy for around 30 days and feel really great, once in a while get somewhat drained yet over all vibe fine. My inquiry is; would I be able to can from time to time amid my 5 month best treatment period? I asked my specialist/pro and he said "he found no connections". Does anybody have any data or knowledge into this?
to the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as generic Viagra. Viagra is a cash cow for Phiser, and ten years ago a SINGLE pill was 10 dollars, NOW a single bill is 30 Dollars. Every time the time period lapses for this drug to qualify for generic, they tie it up with paperwork-refile with a slight change to keep the generic out of it. If you are getting something from outside the us, it is likely not Viagra at all.