Men's Health Community

HI I POSTED 2 QUESTIONS BELOW SOMEONE RESPOND PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT

HELLO I POSTED 2 QUESTIONS BELOW SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND ITS VERY IMPORTANT I WOULD DEFINETLY APPRECIATE IT.
You got 1 answer.  You probably need to see a urologist about your penis problem.  Its not uncommon to have a curve, though.
Curvature of the penis is not an uncommon issue, sometimes it is due to lack of muscular development, or the shortening of the urethra and or prostate. Unless you are having pain during intercourse or ejaculation, then leave it alone. Stressing over this will only make you more sensitive to the change in your penis. Relax, make an appointment with your doctor and talk with him/her about this, getting a solid medical opinion is what you need to make you feel better. Peace.