Men's Health Community

Hard lump by left nipple what should i do?

I am a 14 year old and have a small hard lump under my left breast. I have heard it may be cancer...i really hope not. It is not visible but i can feel it and it hurts if its touched.
   At your age, many boys have this problem due to estrogen produced in the body and it normally goes away as you complete Puberty. If you want to confirm, google for ' puberty ' and read. However, you should get it checked by your doctor and get his opinion.
Solace
thx solace i will try to see a doctor
i looked it up and it will be embarrassing to walk around school with an enlarged breast, even if its is temporary.
   Do not worry, everybody need not get the breast enlargement, normally only fatty boys get it, even in such a case, remember, you are not the only one who will have it. Best thing is not to be bothered  about it. In any case, do have a check up with your doctor.
Solace