Men's Health Community

How do I get rid of my sex drive

I have a very high sex drive but have no interest in dating anybody.  It's annoying me and I would like to get rid of it.  What can I do to crush my sex drive?
Not sure but even if there is a way I'm sure it has some kind of side effects that can lead to ED. You don't need to date. Just let one out yourself every now and then or every day if that's what it takes.
Okay, that's not going to help me.  I really don't care about side effects.  I'm not going to be able to have children so I don't care about my body.  I'm kinda afraid to have my testicles and penis removed though, so I'm trying to figure out some medicine I can take.
Seems drastic to surgically remove body parts.  You don't share your age but there is always a chance you could change your mind on your life choices or lifestyle.  Anyway, reduction in testosterone would seem to do the trick.  You could try anti androgens a the adrenal gland along with the testicles produce testosterone.  That will decrease your testosterone.  You can talk to your doctor about other hormones such as progesterone increasing through supplementation.  You can try to lower testosterone through your diet as well. Low fat diets are supposed to aid in this.  But anti androgens are best source of meds to lower your testosterone. Here's a list of these meds to talk about with your doctor: https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/antiandrogens.html