How do i improve my sperm level and reduce nightfall??

I never masturbated in my life even after watching adultery movies. I request you to suggest good remedy and some tips to overcome with such and lead a healthy life. I am 21 years old and this issue is since 4-5 years and i am bit worried about this nigh falls. this happens everyday or twice a day
My friends advised me if this thing is continuously happens there will be an affect upon body and future. I am so shamed to confer this to a doctor. I seek an online result with some expertise doc to advise me, how to overcome and rectify this issue.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
My advice is to let Nature take its course.  There are certain things one can change, but if it is a natural occurrence, then let it be as it is.  Whether or not you masturbate is your decision for whatever reason, but until you become intimate with a partner, masturbating may be worthwhile, especially if you are going to watch adult movies.