Men's Health Community

How reduce libidio?

Im 19 years guy old and this year i have university Entrance exam . I want to reduce my libido is there any medicine to do that ?every day i think to sexual object about 4-6 hours and i cant study!!!!!
Personally I think having a sex drive is very healthy. I'm not aware of any healthy or natural ways to lower it there probably a holistic medicine route you could take. This definitely seems like something to discuss with your primary care physician. I hope this helped.
Especially at your age, libido is a natural force of Nature.  Instead of reducing your libido, learn to control it.  Like hunger, libido can increase and decrease, depending upon how satisfied you are.  After an ejaculation, you would be able to better concentrate on other things, such as your studies.  I would not promote intercourse for you, but having a good friend that would give you a handjob, for instance, would be beneficial.