Men's Health Community

Husband doesn't want or desire sex

My husband and I have been fighting ( I have believed for some time that he has been cheating on me). During this time, our sex life has been fine, A month and a half ago, we stopped having sex. He says he has no desire, never gets erections through the night or in the morning and 1 time we did try and he got limp. He now says he wants to work on our relationship and I am trying to be supportive, but what does this mean. Is he completely out of love with me? He says he doesn't feel the same that he used to.
Who knows but make sure he's not excessively masturbating in his spare time and keeping his sex libido down. Also make sure any medicine he is taking is not an erectile dysfunction side effect.