Men's Health Community

I have a couple questionable things on my penis. Please help!

I have two things that I need help with:
1. I had a couple pimples closely together on my scrotum, however they never went away.  Now they have grown slightly larger and are red, slightly painful.  They release a yellow-white liquid when squeezed.  I think they might be infected pimples but I am not sure.
2. I noticed along the bottom of the shaft of my penis a cluster about 1 cm in length of miniature white bumps.  After a couple months, they have raised a bit and skin has grown over top.  They do not itch or hurt at all, and the skin is slightly numb over top of them.  I accidentally scratched off a bit of skin from some of the raised part today and noticed that they are very small tube-shaped white things in a cluster.

I have never had unprotected sex, I have always used a condom.  Also, I am only 17 so I am scared of telling my parents, but I may be able to visit anonymously a sexual health centre when I turn 18.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi it would be worth a look by a Dr , have you a Family Dr you can go to on your own without your parents knowing , likewise to the STD Clinic no one will know , but please get it looked at it maybe nothing to worry about but for peace of mind please go ,  Take care