Avatar universal

I have an Bump below and around my anus

I dont know whats going on, i feel like i have to poop all the time. I cant see between my butt crack i got some pictures. It looks like a odd bump below anal hole, then a open slice type cut above, my entire surroundings look inflamed, but there really isnt any pain just discomfort.
please help, im a white male 31yr old, bi-(only once). What can be wrong going on maybe 10days.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
207091 tn?1337709493
It could be a hemorrhoid. Have you ever had one before?

Since it's new, you should see a doctor to make sure that's what this is. If the doctor thinks its an STD, make them do testing, not just make a visual diagnosis. If they think it's herpes, make them do a type specific culture or PCR swab.

Let us know what happens.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.