Men's Health Community

I have an ant bite on my testicles what should i do and is there any risk

in the last few days my testicles had been itching when i noticed its an ant bite i was worried so is there is any risk about the bite and what should i do
Yikes, that sounds uncomfortable.  Why do you believe it to be an ant bite?  You have a bite bump and it's itching?  Do your best not to itch and most things like that will get better to better, day to day.  This should go away.  You could always try an antihistamine like Benedryl which may stop itching too.  Try a little ice pack on it?  Not too comfortable but might distract from itching. You don't have an allergy, correct?  This is just an itching problem?